Teriyaki Filet Mignon
(DF, EF, GF, NF, PF, SF)
(Makes 1, 4 oz. filet)
1, 4 oz. filet mignon of red meat (beef/bison/elk/ostrich/wild boar)
2 T. coconut aminos (can substitute soy sauce, not GF/SF, or gluten-free tamari sauce, not SF)
3 T. olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
2 T. chopped onions
1 tsp. coconut sugar (can be substituted with cane sugar or brown sugar)
1. Chop garlic cloves.
2. Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
3. Coat filet in marinade and soak in fridge overnight.
4. Cook and add salt for flavor.
8 Notes/ Hide
- the-monstrumologist likes this
- tameejean likes this
- glutenfreepanda reblogged this from foodallergyfriendly
- amyzingstarr likes this
- foodallergyfriendly reblogged this from proteinprincess
- fanfairasy reblogged this from proteinprincess
- goddkeoa reblogged this from proteinprincess
- shelllicious likes this
- proteinprincess posted this